Washing & Care
How should I wash my items?
- We recommend washing your garments in cold water using a delicate setting.
- Do not wash with light colours as the natural dyes might make your whites darker.
- Do not bleach.
- Hand wash items when available or use a delicate setting on a washing machine.
- Please use a laundry wash bag when available to maximize the life span of these items.
How should I dry my items?
- Hang dry items when available.
- If using a drying machine is necessary, use a low heat or use the air dry setting for a long period.
- Use the permanent press setting for synthetic fabrics.
- Remove when finished, shake and hang on clothes hangers to further prevent wrinkles.
Should I iron my items?
We recommend hang drying and avoiding irons when available - if not, use a local dry cleaner for specialty items. If you plan to iron items yourself, please keep in mind the information below:
- Cotton: Iron on high heat while the cloth is still damp to the touch. Use the steam and spray buttons generously as needed.
- Silk: Iron the garment inside out on low heat, and just after a wash while still slightly damp—do not spray or steam. Again, use a pressing cloth if necessary.
- Wool: Iron the garment inside out on medium-low heat, and use steam to dampen. (Iron onto a pressing cloth if desired, as an extra layer of caution.)
- Polyester: Iron the garment on medium-low heat while still damp. Spray as necessary, but avoid steaming. (Steam and/or high heat can leave a plastic-like shine.)