How long will it take to receive my order?
We deliver to a number of customers across the world daily and aim to provide the highest level of customer service and transparency. Your order is assembled in coordination with our small batch suppliers and then shipped to you.
While we understand this is a slower process than larger retailers, it helps us quickly offer new items and reduce the waste associated with carrying large amounts of inventory.
- Standard processing is 3-7 days
- Standard shipping is 10-21 days depending on your location
Please note there may be additional delays of a day or two during holiday and peak demand periods.
How can I track my order?
My country is not listed in your shipping options. Will you ship to my country?
Unfortunately, many of our past customers have received their packages late due to being in countries with unreliable postal services. These customers dispute the payment with Paypal, we lose money, and then they receive the package afterwards. As a result, we have limited the number of places to which we will ship. We will make exceptions to this, and if you do not see your country, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
How should I wash my items?
- We recommend washing your garments in cold water using a delicate setting.
- Do not wash with light colours as the natural dyes might make your whites darker.
- Do not bleach.
- Hand wash items when available or use a delicate setting on a washing machine.
- Please use a laundry wash bag when available to maximize the life span of these items.
How should I dry my items?
- Hang dry items when available.
- If using a drying machine is necessary, use a low heat or use the air dry setting for a long period.
- Use the permanent press setting for synthetic fabrics.
- Remove when finished, shake and hang on clothes hangers to further prevent wrinkles.
Should I iron my items?
We recommend hang drying and avoiding irons when available - if not, use a local dry cleaner for specialty items. If you plan to iron items yourself, please keep in mind the information below:
- Cotton: Iron on high heat while the cloth is still damp to the touch. Use the steam and spray buttons generously as needed.
- Silk: Iron the garment inside out on low heat, and just after a wash while still slightly damp—do not spray or steam. Again, use a pressing cloth if necessary.
- Wool: Iron the garment inside out on medium-low heat, and use steam to dampen. (Iron onto a pressing cloth if desired, as an extra layer of caution.)
- Polyester: Iron the garment on medium-low heat while still damp. Spray as necessary, but avoid steaming. (Steam and/or high heat can leave a plastic-like shine.)